Thursday, April 19, 2007

Handpainted Eggshell Pins

Something new that I'm very excited about are my handpainted eggshell pins. They are painted on goose shells and sprayed with a protective finish to keep the design around forever. They come with a pin attached to the back and are ready to wear. The above is my Ladybug Pin, adorned with Swarovski crystals for extra sparkle. The crystals represent flowers growing on the vine.
Pink Roses on a soft green background. The subjects are painted in acrylics and the backgrounds on all the pins are done in watercolor.

My Dragonfly pin with soft burn sienna background. Pins also come with a ribbon attached to the back. They can be worn as pins or using the ribbon or a chain, they can be worn as a necklace. Available at my ETSY shop.... www.eleganteggart.etsy.com


No comments: