Saturday, July 21, 2007

Purple Butterfly Choker


I don't make a lot of jewelry and when I do I usually give it as gifts to family/friends. I made this Purple Butterfly Choker while taking a break from cyberspace when my computer was down.

The 3 butterflies are hand-sculpted from Polymer Clay from my own design, then baked, painted with acrylics and glazed. They were then hand-woven into black hemp with 2 white beads and 2 purple/white beads to match.

Measures 14-1/2 inches, but I can make other sizes. Choker should fit snugly yet comfortably and shouldn't too loose of a fit. If you'd like to order a Purple Butterfly Choker, send me the measurement after you purchase on my website and I'll make it especially for YOU!
(PLEASE NOTE: butterflies can be painted other colors if you prefer)

I've had some great reviews of this piece from friends/family who have seen it in person. Everyone loves it! Purchase yours on my website under the "Sculpting" section!


No comments: