Saturday, November 24, 2007

Old-Fashioned Ornaments Direct from the Artist

Hey hey everyone! I have a large inventory of hand-sculpted old-fashioned Christmas ornaments FOR SALE via my website:

http://redladyart.com/

These are adorable in person; the pics just cannot show the attention to the tiniest of detail I have applied to each one I sculpt. Each is my own, unique, OOAK design (the first in 2000). I never use molds, kits or any type of patterns in my artwork. Each ornament is OOAK even if based on the same design, varying in body position slightly, or perhaps paint color(s).

Each ornament is SOLID polymer clay--no fillers used. Each is reinforced inside with wire and or other support. I hand-sculpt each, then bake, paint with acrylics and glaze. A gold thread hanger is attached.

Children get a kick out of these little guys and they look great when you have an entire set on the tree. Choose from TOY SOLDIERS, SANTA, MRS. CLAUS, SITTING ELVES, ELF ON A CANDYCANE. I also sculpt cute little snowmen, but don't have pics online at this time. If you want a snowman, email me and I'll make one especially for you!

sharon@redladyart.com

No comments: