Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Studio Workshop!!





Here they are at last!See the reason I have been so quiet here of late! The first photos of my new studio workshop( I waited SO long to get a unit here and at last the universe has answered, have been grinning mindlessly all week,am sure the other artists in residence here thnk I'm bats!) -it's been a long week getting the place ready, but it has been worth it,I'm now at the really fun stage of adding colour-it all still looks a little sparse, but will soon be jampacked with art goodies and creations for sale!The first pic is of the beach-Trevaunance Cove literally 100 yards away and very beautiful,typically Cornish,rocky,sandy and wild! The colours on Saturday when I took these were particularly intense, but it is a truly gorgeous beach all year round!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A big congratulations to you!!! Wow, it looks like a great space Sue. :) No wonder you're grinning.

Sharon

Cat (darklingwoods) said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news!

Cat