Thursday, November 20, 2008

Introducing Togo Boffin, The Hobbit







This is my own OOAK, original mixed media design, a 5" tall hobbit I've named, "Togo Boffin". He stands on a real moss covered sculptured base with a sculpted round hobbit door behind him. He holds a twisted stick. Note his hairy (real hair) hands and feet. (And notice his large feet!)


I never use molds, kits or patterns in my art works, preferring to use my own ideas and imagination.


Togo Boffin is the ONLY hobbit of his kind in the entire world! YOU can own him today. He will make a special gift for anyone (even you if you want to treat yourself) who loves fantasy, and/or Lord of the Rings where hobbits were featured.


For sale in my Etsy shop!



Thanks for looking and Togo Boffin thanks you too! :)

Sharon

1 comment:

Cat (darklingwoods) said...

He is delightful! I adore Hobbits!