Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pomegranates Oil Painting

Pomegranates is my new oil painting.

Pomegranates

It measures 14 inches tall by 11 inches wide and is available on my web site for $395.00. (Remember that the prices on my website include shipping and insurance.) I love painting fruit, but by now I'm sure you've figured out that whatever I'm painting at the moment is my favorite! Yes, I simply can't help it.

You can purchase my oil paintings and studies on my website . Visit my blog to see life in and around the beautiful Texas Hill Country. I love our flora and fauna and love to share it with you!

You can find me on Twitter and Facebook, too! Be sure to click here to sign up for my monthly newsletter!


Jean

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my, Jean, this is so gorgeous! I love the colors and the softness to your work. Your brush strokes are amazing!