Monday, November 02, 2009

Consciousness

Consciousness - c Lynda Lehmann 2009

I'm in the process of preparing a longer post, but thought I'd share one of my new digital paintings with you in the meantime. I will be able to post more in the coming weeks, I hope, and I can't wait to visit with you!

Just wondering: does this image evoke any particular thought, mood, or concept for you? I DO see what the title implies, but then, that's just me and you will have your own reaction.

Personally, I LOVE the freedom of digital art, and the "clean" process that doesn't involve paints and finishes, because I don't always have time for traditional brush and pigment painting. Both digital and real-time painting have their benefits, and one of the perks of digital is that you don't have to involve your whole studio or house in the process (the "aroma" of fresh paint DOES make it all the way to my kitchen, at times....)

Art and text copyright Lynda Lehmann. All rights reserved.

If you would like to view my art or make a purchase, please visit Lynda Lehmann Painting and Photography or my gallery at Imagekind, where you can choose from several sizes and paper types or buy my prints plain or matted and framed.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: