Sunday, April 23, 2006

California Redwoods by Griselda Tello

Vintage Paintings in private collections

The Coastal Redwood of California is the world's tallest tree and one of the oldest. These majestic trees, stand alone as sentinels in time, they need our protection!

"In the end, we conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught."
- Baba Dioum, Senegalese poet

  • Please visit this site, Save the Redwoods League
  • I am currently working on a series of Redwood scenes which I will be posting here as soon as they are ready.





    All paintings and other works of art are my own originals.
    - All rights reserved - © 1989 & 2006 Griselda.


    My links:

  • New Gallery, Paintings for sale

  • My eBay Store Auctions


  • ArtbyUs Auctions


  • SPIRIT ART DOLLS
  • No comments: