Saturday, September 05, 2009

Fleur De Lis paintings

I've been painting Fleur De Lis in watercolors and acrylics. These two are both acrylic on canvas.

Purple and Gold is 5 inches tall by 7 inches wide and is available for $50.00.

Gold Fleur De Lis is 5 inches by 5 inches squared. This is painted on a deep gallery wrapped canvas (1 1/2 inches) that needs no frame. It is available for $55.00.
These pieces will be joining other art that I have at The Royal Standard in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I am at the 2877 Perkins Road location. (Perks Coffee is at 2008 Perkins - one of my favorite BR coffee stops!) I'm so pleased to be at The Royal Standard and will be adding more pieces there. If you're interested in either of these pieces, please contact me. I will be sending them to The Royal Standard in a few weeks.

You can purchase my oil paintings and studies on my website. Visit my blog and see the flora and fauna of the Texas Hill Country area and my paintings. Be sure to click here to sign up for my (usually) monthly newsletter!

Jean
Jean Levert Hood - Texas Hill Country Painter

No comments: