Wednesday, December 01, 2010

A Great Big Thank You to Marlena's Designer Scarves




A few posts back, I showed you two of my designs that are available at Designer Scarves by Marlena. Since that time, I've ordered and received one to keep for myself, and I want to share my excitement with you.

I not only want to show you my new product, but I want to take the opportunity to thank Marlena and Robbie again, for not only inviting me aboard, but for producing a gorgeous product.

You can see by my photos how lush and soft the silk is, how vivid and pure the color, and how beautifully it drapes and folds!  I'm totally thrilled with it and can't wait to order more in the future.  

When Marlena first contacted me, I was busy with a lot of projects and obligations, and I felt the pressure of getting some images together for her.  But I'm so glad I did it!  I love her array of "fine silk art-scarves in limited editions."  Not just because my designs are among them but because they make a beautiful accessory for adding color and warmth to a dreary, gray day. And they make gorgeous keepsake and holiday gifts, as well!

What you see in this post are a few of my own photos of one of my scarf designs.  I wanted to show you how it looks flat, and the sheen and gracefulness that it retains when it's folded.

I wish Marlena and Robby all the luck with their shawl and scarf products!  You can check out their catalog here:  
My Gallery at Designer Scarves by Marlena


Re-posted from Peripheral Vision blog.  All images and text are copyrighted material, and may be used only with written permission (email is okay) by the author/artist, except where syndication rights have been granted. All other rights reserved. Please visit my primary art site at http://www.lehmann.myexpose.com/gallery if you would like to see my paintings and more of my photography and digital art!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!