Friday, July 21, 2006

My Space

If you wonder what I am up to...
most of my time goes to working with my husband and trying to promote myself, other than the time I devote to finishing my gallery paintings, my dolls are in a bit of a stand still, quiet witnesses of my struggle with "painting block", I almost can hear them say..."if you make another doll you will feel complete" yah, I would but it takes away from my easel work...so...stay centered...it takes some balancing here.

I also opened a new account in
  • MY SPACE

  • ...yeah...after all I've said about "you will never see me in My Space" ...a friend of mine sweetly invited me to join, and I respect her intuition a great deal, so I had to consider this seriously.

    As a result, I have joined a circle of artistic folks that not only inspire to paint but have encouraged me with their kind emails me to find my way through another html mess...wow...it is like a forest of advertisement, yet I think this might lead somewhere...I'll drop little shinny pebbles along the way I will let you know what I find out there.

    Bright Blessings and Peace ...May you experience pure joy and creative bliss.

    No comments: