Friday, June 30, 2006

Raku, magnets, and more...

It's been a busy week here. I have been painting, doing raku, making small things like magnets, and doing some design work for a friend.

Here is one of the raku pendants I made, which is currentlt available in my etsy store:



I enjoy working on smaller projects, like making magnets, in between working on sculptures and paintings. Here are examples of a couple types of art magnets I've been making:





These will be available in my etsy store, along with lots of other things I've made.

I've also been doing some design work for a friend of mine who does custom metalworking and makes jewelry. When I have scans of a couple of the drawings, I'll share them here.

Technorati tags: ,,,,,

3 comments:

Lyrically speaking said...

I love the magnets with the flowers, I will check out your store, thanks for sharing. I also do picture frames and mirrors but I haven't posted them here online perhaps later since i'm still unpacking

Lyrically speaking said...

Ok Teresa, I just purchased the
Wine Theme Glass Fridge Magnets today, i'm excited since I moved to my new apartment and I'm sure the magnets will look great on my fridge

Lyrically speaking said...

I'm soooooooo excited that I purchased my wine lovers' magnets, I can't wait to get them in the mail. I moved to my new apartment last week so I know it will mesh well with my decors