Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Eagle photo, wildlife photo by Donna Ridgway.


Imagine what it's like, to stand beneath this huge eagle, while he stares down at you! I had that experience a few days ago and it was awesome! His talons are huge, his beak could tear you apart...but he looked at me until his curiosity was satisfied, then he flew away.

My Grandpa Allen used to have this exact look on his face! He was an old Scotsman with a hooked beak of a nose and I don't remember him smiling very often-his eyes were fierce too....

If you'd like to purchase this photo you can click my Photoworks storefront. Wildlife and Montana photos are available in different sizes to suit your taste and budget. Check the store often, I'm uploading photos as fast as I can.
Donna Ridgway





Email Me if you have questions, or want to inquire about purchasing a painting.

Remember, you can find horse art , Western art, Mule and Donkey art
wildlife art, cow art, and animal paintings, my reference photosfor sale on my website.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a true blessing to be able to witness such a wonderful creature Donna! I would love to see an eagle up close and personal like you did. :))

Sharon

Jean Levert Hood said...

What an awesome creature, Donna! ...with regards to Grandpa!!