This was done using acrylic paints, the sailboat is a novelty fabric that I cut out and will be gluing on, right now it is just wet and stuck down for picture taking purposes..lol I did it on poster board since that is all I had available.
I started off finger painting, as you might be able to tell by the sky, all the movement in the water was mostly done with fingers too, also a thin brush, a toothpick and a Q-tip, as I added the motion strokes I smudged them a bit with my fingers too. Still want to add some small things to this, but didn't have any glue so will wait.
The poster board leaves a LOT to be desired so this one will have to be framed for sure.
Over all though I am pretty happy with this!