Monday, June 30, 2008

Little Farm in Pemberton

I visited this little farm a couple years ago up by Pemberton, British Columbia. A beautiful area surrounded by snow crested mountains and small family farms. It was very relaxing to put paint something loose instead of the detailed projects lately. I hope you enjoy this little painting.


house oil painting
Little Farm in Pemberton
6" x 6" oil on stretched canvas
© 2008
Available, $75


This painting, and others, are available either through my Etsy store or by contacting me.

2 comments:

Jean Levert Hood said...

What a delightful little painting!

Unknown said...

There is something irresistably appealing about this painting. I find myself coming back to look again. I love the composition, and the colors are super! Gives me a peaceful feeling.

Brenda