Sunday, June 08, 2008

Tiki Mugs By Retro Art By Jan

Yay!! Tiki Mug Season!! That's year'round right? 
How to Order A Tiki Mug
This is a large mold that I work from. It is a custom mold made in Hawaii, this is so popular and such a great addition to any collection.  This mug holds 5 cups of fluids & is safe to drink from. One color is a base price of $50. All paint designs are original, I sign & date the bottom of each piece. I do take requests of colors. Prices start at $50 to $100 depending on the details & paint choice. Sometimes more if there is gold involved as there are extra steps and product.
I would need to know of the date you need your pieces by. Once deposit is received & design colors are confirmed. I complete all custom pieces within 2 weeks or sooner, depending on how many orders I have. I require 50% deposit to begin your tiki mug, payment in full upon completion. I send a photo of the completed piece prior to shipping. Please feel free to call if you have any questions, I am a full time artist - This is my studio number.  
Tiki Time!! 

No comments: