Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer Bracelets - Staci Rose Designs

It's summer and it's been hot! Hot for San Francisco for sure! Mark Twain was right when he said "The coldest winter I ever saw was the summer I spent in San Francisco." And, this is usually the case, but we've had a couple of over 90 degree days where the natives have no idea what to do! Most people don't have air conditioning in the city because the water that surrounds us usually does the trick. But, not this summer!

Inspired by the summer, I have been creating...and my photographer, David Torres, has been very busy! Here are a few Summer Bracelets - I hope you enjoy!

Garden Secrets
Rhodonite, Rose Quartz, Pearl, Crazy Horse Stone, Unakite, Green Garnet, Peridot, Yellow Turquoise & Red Hair Quartz Charm!


Kisses
Coral, Carnelian, Moukaite,
Pearl, Rose Quartz, Ruby,
Red Hair Quartz, Rhodonite

Joyful Waters
Aventurine, Turquoise,
Fluorite, Pearl,
Amazonite,
Chalcedony,
Aquamarine




Sunny Fun
Calcite, Quartz, Coral, Carnelian, Red Aventurine, Nephrite Jade, Pearl, Unakite, Serpentine & Yellow Turquoise


Ophelia's Waters
Lapis, Chrysocolla, Pearl, Malachite, Turquoise, Shell, Chalcedony, Onyx, Fluorite


I will be adding more bracelets to my Etsy shop in the days and weeks to come: http://stacirose.etsy.com. You can always email me at stacirosedesigns@yahoo.com but, they fly like hotcakes - so be sure to check often!

4 comments:

Ruth Palmer said...

Staci,

Your jewellery is absolutely beautiful! I'm soooooooo impressed girl! No wonder Sharon is ecstatic!

Unknown said...

Ohhhh! Lovely new bracelets Staci! Especially Ophelia's Waters...

Sharon

Jean Levert Hood said...

These are so gorgeous, Stacy!

Unknown said...

These bracelets are beautiful. My favorites are Joyful Waters and Ophelias something - ugh, can't rmember, but the last one.

Brenda